Planning to purchase State of Origin tickets for the slug fests in May, June and July? This is the showpiece event of the Rugby League and of those series that you just don’t want to miss in your life. It is a perfect place to take your family for a once in a lifetime experience. It is not every year that we get to attend the State of Origin matches. This year, Australia’s biggest rivalry will begin in Brisbane at the ANZ Stadium on 27th May. Tickets will cost as much as $420 and you may not even get a good chance to really enjoy the State of Origin unless you purchase the corporate suites where you are guaranteed a better view of the game and a great deal of pampering and premium payment.
It is the corporate treats which make the State of Origin truly marvelous and you can purchase many of the corporate suites packages available for the matches I, II and III. The schedule for this year’s State of Origin marches is as follows:
· Game I, NSW Blues Versus QLD Maroons: This game will take place on May 27, 2015 at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney so it is important to purchase State of Origin tickets early.
· Game II, QLD Maroons Versus NSW Blues: The game will take place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne on 17th June, 2015 from 8pm.
· Game III, NSW Blues Versus QLD Maroons: This is the biggest and most important game of the State of Origin and it will take place in the Suncorp in Brisbane on 08 July, 2015 from 8pm.
Getting Prime Tickets for the Suncorp Game
One of the best ways to get the best deals on the State of Origin game is by taking advantage of the membership packages such as through the Maroon Membership packages or the Blatchy Blues. Memberships are theONLY OPTION through which you can get a guarantee for the prime tickets for Game III in the State of Origin.
But you do not have to struggle too much for costly tickets that still leave you with a bad experience and congestion at the Suncorp in Brisbane. You can purchase State of Origin tickets for the corporate suites in order to enjoy the best in AFL Corporate hospitality. The NRL corporate hospitality/ comes with many perks that will keep some of the VIP ruby fans truly enthralled during the State of Origin series. Some of the main perks that you will get here include the following:
· Premium entertainment
· Cocktails, premium wines, beer and soft drinks.
· Delicious gourmet
· Pre and Post match functions along with speeches by MCs and some of the top legends to keep you entertained.
· Get to rub shoulders with some of the top legends of the State of Origin.
· Business card draws and an opportunity to win lots of prizes.
Check out http://www.sxsm.com.au/2015-state-origin/ in order to experience the true Rugby Union Corporate hospitality that will be truly memorable!