Abstract: Just as the waiting Apple Watch will be released, the Daily Post reporter Jeremy has released several Apple Watch boxes and Apple Watch Wristband Accessories boxes in my Instagram account. Photo. The box in the picture is the 42mm stainless steel version of the apple hand that will be released…
Just as the waiting Apple Watch line will be released, the Daily Post reporter Jeremy has released several high-resolution photos of Apple Watch and Apple Watch Wristband Boxes on my Instagram account.
The box in the picture is the box of the 42mm stainless steel version of the Apple Watch and the Milanese loop wristband. At the same time, another picture is suspected to be the box of the apple leather wristband.
If this photo is true, it seems that Apple has adopted the same minimalist style packaging as the previous products in the latest Apple Watch products. However, from the picture content, Apple seems to use the relatively rare polycarbonate material for the Apple Watch box.
Jeremy revealed that in terms of my trial experience, the feel and detailed application of the Apple Watch are better than I expected. In terms of wristbands, Jeremy prefers stainless steel wristbands instead of leather.
Apple Watch will officially start pre-sales on Friday, and will be available in nine countries on April 24. According to an internal memo of the media that the media learned recently, Angela, the senior vice president of the company’s wholesale department, strongly urged the wholesale store staff to change the customer’s concept and encouraged them to choose Apple’s online store to purchase Apple Watch and 12-inch MacBook. This may mean that Apple Watch’s inventory in the Apple Store will be very limited.
Abstract: Apple Watch will be pre-ordered on Friday, and the scheduled trial service will be opened at the same time. If you intend to purchase Apple Watch after April 24th, Love Watch will show you how to book Apple Watch. 1. Apple watches must be purchased in a predetermined way. If you don’t plan to go directly to the Apple Wholesale store, you can’t buy it…
Apple Watch will open pre-order this Friday, and at the same time open the scheduled trial service, if you intend to purchase Apple Watch after April 24, Love Watch first take you to see how to book Apple Watch.
- Apple watches must be purchased in a predetermined way. It is very important to purchase them without going directly to the Apple Wholesale Store.
- The scheduled opening hours are Friday, April 10 at 3:01 pm. If you are interested in pre-ordering an Apple Watch, the sooner you should be able to book your favorite style.
- There are two ways to pre-order online. The first one is to purchase through Apple’s online store. The payment method supports debit card, credit card and Alipay. The payment speed is the fastest with VISA or MasterCard credit card. No need to jump to other payment. website. After the watch is officially sold, Apple will deliver the watch to your address by courier.
The second is to book on Apple’s official website, and then go to the Apple Wholesale Store you selected at the time of booking to pick up the goods. The online booking process may require your mobile phone number, ID number and Apple ID (Apple account). If you are a user of Apple products, you have already registered your Apple ID. In order to ensure the booking process is smooth, you should remember the Apple ID and password before you book. If you really don’t have it or forget it, you can now go to Apple’s “My Apple ID” page to stop signing up.
- At the same time as the pre-order, the user can also apply for the trial service through Apple’s official website and Apple Store mobile application (note: not the App Store). Generally speaking, everyone will have 15 minutes to try on the Apple Watch, but try to wear it. It is not necessary to go straight into the Apple Store and there will be a clerk to try out for you.
- The need to remind you that Apple Watch must be used with the iPhone, no Apple Apple Watch will not be activated. Apple Watch support includes models after the iPhone 5, and the iOS version must be above 8.2.
If you still have questions, please visit Apple’s official website “Apple Watch Pre-Order Guide” page.